Today we visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque – one of the world’s largest mosques, and the only one that captures unique interactions between Islam and World Cultures. Witness the spectacular onion-top domes, the reflective pools that engulf the courtyard and the iconic prayer hall which not only overflows with blissful sunlight, but also houses the world’s biggest chandelier and carpet. Later we proceed to Dubai city – a global city and the Capital of the Emirates of Dubai located on the southeast coast of Persian Gulf. En route we visit Bollywood Park – world’s first theme park dedicated to Bollywood, designed to create a feel of the ‘B-Town’. Here you can get a glimpse of huge film sets, movie hoardings and banners along with live entertainment, stage performances, cinematic rides and much more.
Today we explore the amazing city of Dubai, we take a photo stop at Burj Al Arab – The iconic sail shaped luxury hotel located on an artificial island and walk around white sand beach – Jumeirah Beach followed by a drive on the famous Sheikh Zayed Road – longest road in the Emirates is the home to most of Dubai's skyscrapers. We then pass by the famous Dubai Frame – an architectural landmark in Zabeel Park. We also get an opportunity to take a ride in the Palm Monorail with a photo stop at Atlantis Hotel – the first luxury resort built on an artificial island, The Palm. Later we visit beautiful Miracle Garden – world’s largest natural flower garden with 150 million flowers arranged in colorful arches and patterns. In the evening we will embark on the Dhow Dinner Cruise – a traditional wooden vessel converted into floating restaurant is a great way of enjoying amazing views of glittering Dubai skyline while indulging in some delicious cuisine.
Note: When Miracle Garden is closed for visitors, we enjoy Butterfly Garden.read less
Today we enjoy Water Taxi ride to Gold Souk – A traditional gold market, here buying gold or just witnessing the display is quite an experience and feast to the eyes. In the afternoon we enjoy a thrilling Desert Safari by 4WD Land Cruiser on the famous Arabian Desert sand dunes of Dubai. Here we enjoy dune bashing, dune walking and sunset view. Afterwards we will drive to the amazing Desert Camp and experience the traditional Arabic entertainment with various activities offered by the Desert Camp like Henna Painting, Sheesha, Arabic dress photograph and Live Belly Dance show along with dinner.read less
Today we visit Museum of The Future Dubai – a futuristic museum with a dynamic mix of experiences showcasing a gateway to the world 50 years from now. We then explore Dubai Mall – one of the world's largest shopping malls also known as the home of the Dubai Shopping Festival with more than 1200 shops and over 200 fashion brands. Then we take a photo stop at the Dubai Aquarium. In the afternoon we visit the tallest skyscraper in the world – Burj Khalifa to be on the Top of the world, on its 124th floor and enjoy the breath-taking views of the city, followed by a magnificent Fountain Show at Dubai Mall.
Note: We will visit Global Village during Dubai shopping festivalread less
Today we enjoy shopping at Deira City Centre. Later we proceed to Abu Dhabi to visit Ferrari World – first Ferrari-branded theme park that has a record for the largest space frame structure ever built, it offers a unique experience for visitors of every age. You can enjoy the most famous ride - The Formula Rossa – world's fastest roller coaster along with rides like Speed of Magic, Viaggio in Italia, Fiorano GT Challenge etc. In the afternoon we visit Warner Bros World on Yas Island – an indoor amusement park, features characters from Warner Brothers franchises, such as Looney Tunes, DC Comics, Hanna - Barbera etc. You can enjoy rides and, shows like Scarecrow Scare Raid, The Riddler Revolution, Green Lantern Galactic Odyssey, Superman360, Tom and Jerry, Batman, The Flintstone, Scooby Doo etc.
1. Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
2. Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
3. Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
4. Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
5. All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
6. All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
7. Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
8. Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
1. Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
2. TCS (5% or 10%) is applicable on GST inclusive price for international tour.
3. Any increase in Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
4. Any up gradation hotel room category
5. Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
6. Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
7. Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc., incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
8. Cost of insurance for 60 years and above
9. Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
10. Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
11. Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
12. To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group for joining and leaving guests
13. Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
In case client wishes to prepone /postpone his or her travel dates, we request you to kindly reach us 15 days prior to journey date via e-mail/SMS.
The customers can prepone /postpone their tour once without any additional charges (if intimated before 15 days of travel date in written). However postponing & preponing second time will attract additional charges.
Also note that few service providers (Hoteliers, Transporter etc.) may apply postpone/prepone charges even after meeting above requirement. In such cases postpone/prepone charges will deducted from the advance amount deposited.
In all prepone or postpone scenarios, the services and the costing will be subject to availability of Hotel/Volvo and season/off season time.
We do not accept any changes in plan within 15 days of travel date. However in rare cases like adverse climatic conditions or strikes, package can be postponed which will be intimated to you beforehand.
The validity to utilize your Advance payment in prepone/postpone scenarios is 1 Year from the date of advance payment.
The avance payment and the invoice Number allotted to you, are transferable i.e. you can pass on your booking to any of your friends/ relatives. (Please Note: In order to transfer your booking you must meet the above terms and conditions first).
If you Cancel your Holiday
31 days or more before date of departure : 20% of total cost
16 - 30 days before date of departure : 50% of total cost
15 days or less before date of departure : 100% of total cost
Dubai, Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, Dubai