Kerala, a state on India's tropical Malabar Coast, has nearly 600km of Arabian Sea shoreline. It's known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters, a network of canals. Inland are the Western Ghats, mountains whose slopes support tea, coffee and spice plantations as well as wildlife. Nati read more
Today we proceed to Periyar. En route we enjoy the famous Kerala Backwaters ride and admire the scenic sites of lush paddy fields and coconut trees as we sail. Upon arrival in Periyar, we have free time for shopping at Kumily Spice Village. In the evening, we enjoy Kathakali show.
Today we visit Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary - one of the popular national parks in India and famous as an elephant and tiger reserve. It is home to around 35 species of mammals like tiger, Indian elephant, gaur, sambar, wild pig, Indian giant squirrel, jungle cat, etc. We explore this wildlife sanctuary by sailing in the Periyar Lake. Later we proceed to Munnar – Munnar is well known for its lush green hills and tea plantations.
Note: Periyar Boat Ride is subject to Availability. In case of non-availability, alternative sightseeing will be provided.
Today we enjoy speed boat ride at Mattupetty Dam near Sunmoon Valley, followed by a visit to Echo Point and Eravikulam (Rajamalai) National Park (subject to security permission) or Tata Tea Museum. Here you get a chance to buy various types of teas.read less
Today we proceed to Cochin – Popularly known as the Queen of Arabian Sea. Upon arrival we visit Chinese Fishing Nets and St. Francis Church at Fort Kochi - one of the oldest European churches in India which has great historical significance. Later we proceed to Muttancherry, here we visit the Jewish Synagogue - oldest active synagogue in the Commonwealth of Nations, Dutch Palace - one of the finest examples of the Kerala style of architecture.
1. Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
2. Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
3. Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
4. Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
5. All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
6. All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
7. Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
8. Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
1. Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
2. TCS (5% or 10%) is applicable on GST inclusive price for international tour.
3. Any increase in Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
4. Any upgradation in hotel room category
5. Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
6. Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
7. Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
8. Cost of insurance for 60 years and above
9. Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
10. Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
11. Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
12. To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group for joining and leaving guests
13. Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
In case client wishes to prepone /postpone his or her travel dates, we request you to kindly reach us 15 days prior to journey date via e-mail/SMS.
The customers can prepone /postpone their tour once without any additional charges (if intimated before 15 days of travel date in written). However postponing & preponing second time will attract additional charges.
Also note that few service providers (Hoteliers, Transporter etc.) may apply postpone/prepone charges even after meeting above requirement. In such cases postpone/prepone charges will deducted from the advance amount deposited.
In all prepone or postpone scenarios, the services and the costing will be subject to availability of Hotel/Volvo and season/off season time.
We do not accept any changes in plan within 15 days of travel date. However in rare cases like adverse climatic conditions or strikes, package can be postponed which will be intimated to you beforehand.
The validity to utilize your Advance payment in prepone/postpone scenarios is 1 Year from the date of advance payment.
The advance payment and the invoice Number allotted to you, are transferable i.e. you can pass on your booking to any of your friends/ relatives. (Please Note: In order to transfer your booking you must meet the above terms and conditions first).
If you Cancel your Holiday
31 days or more before date of departure : 20% of total cost
16 - 30 days before date of departure : 50% of total cost
15 days or less before date of departure : 100% of total cost