Today we explore the amazing city of Dubai, we take a photo stop at Burj Al Arab – The iconic sail shaped luxury hotel located on an artificial island and walk around white sand beach – Jumeirah Beach followed by a drive on the famous Sheikh Zayed Road – longest road in the Emirates is the home to most of Dubai's skyscrapers. We then pass by the famous Dubai Frame – an architectural landmark in Zabeel Park. We also get an opportunity to take a ride in the Palm Monorail with a photo stop at Atlantis Hotel – the first luxury resort built on an artificial island, The Palm. Later we visit beautiful Miracle Garden – world’s largest natural flower garden with 150 million flowers arranged in colorful arches and patterns. In the evening we will embark on the Dhow Dinner Cruise – a traditional wooden vessel converted into floating restaurant is a great way of enjoying amazing views of glittering Dubai skyline while indulging in some delicious cuisine.
Note: When Miracle Garden is closed for visitors, we enjoy Butterfly Gardenread less
Today we explore Dubai Mall – one of the world's largest shopping malls also known as the home of the Dubai Shopping Festival with more than 1200 shops and over 200 fashion brands. Then we take a photo stop at the Dubai Aquarium. In the afternoon we visit the tallest skyscraper in the world – Burj Khalifa to be on the Top of the world, on its 124th floor and enjoy the breath-taking views of the city, followed by a magnificent Fountain Show at Dubai Mall.read less
Today we enjoy Water Taxi ride to Gold Souk – A traditional gold market, here buying gold or just witnessing the display is quite an experience and feast to the eyes. In the afternoon we enjoy a thrilling Desert Safari by 4WD Land Cruiser on the famous Arabian Desert sand dunes of Dubai. Here we enjoy dune bashing, dune walking and sunset view. Afterwards we will drive to the amazing Desert Camp and experience the traditional Arabic entertainment with various activities offered by the Desert Camp like Henna Painting, Sheesha, Arabic dress photograph and Live Belly Dance show along with dinner.read less
Today we enjoy shopping at Deira City Centre. Later we proceed to Abu Dhabi. It’s time now to say goodbye! Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!!read less
1. Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
2. Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
3. Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
4. Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
5. All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
6. All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
7. Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
8. Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
1. Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
2. TCS (5% or 10%) is applicable on GST inclusive price for international tour.
3. Any increase in Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
4. Any upgradation in hotel room category
5. Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
6. Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
7. Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
8. Cost of insurance for 60 years and above
9. Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
10. Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
11. Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
12. To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group for joining and leaving guests
13. Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
In case client wishes to prepone /postpone his or her travel dates, we request you to kindly reach us 15 days prior to journey date via e-mail/SMS.
The customers can prepone /postpone their tour once without any additional charges (if intimated before 15 days of travel date in written). However postponing & preponing second time will attract additional charges.
Also note that few service providers (Hoteliers, Transporter etc.) may apply postpone/prepone charges even after meeting above requirement. In such cases postpone/prepone charges will deducted from the advance amount deposited.
In all prepone or postpone scenarios, the services and the costing will be subject to availability of Hotel/Volvo and season/off season time.
We do not accept any changes in plan within 15 days of travel date. However in rare cases like adverse climatic conditions or strikes, package can be postponed which will be intimated to you beforehand.
The validity to utilize your Advance payment in prepone/postpone scenarios is 1 Year from the date of advance payment.
The avance payment and the invoice Number allotted to you, are transferable i.e. you can pass on your booking to any of your friends/ relatives. (Please Note: In order to transfer your booking you must meet the above terms and conditions first).
If you Cancel your Holiday
31 days or more before date of departure : 20% of total cost
16 - 30 days before date of departure : 50% of total cost
15 days or less before date of departure : 100% of total cost
Dubai, Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, Dubai
Abu Dhabi, Dubai