Sikkim is a state in northeast India, bordered by Bhutan, Tibet and Nepal. Part of the Himalayas, the area has a dramatic landscape that includes India’s highest mountain, 8,586m Kangchenjunga. Sikkim is also home to glaciers, alpine meadows and thousands of varieties of wildflowers. Steep read more
Today we explore Gangtok city, we visit Ranka Monastery, Banjhakri waterfall (subject to operation), we enjoy a Rope Way Ride which gives us a splendid view of Gangtok city, Namgyal Institute of Tibetology and Dordul Chorten Stupa. Later we visit the Flower exhibition Centre, Hanuman Tok, Ganesh Tok and Tashi View Point to capture amazing views of Himalayan ranges.read less
Today we visit Zero Point - located very close to the India - China border and Yumthang valley – A paradise for nature lovers with a fascinating blend of flora and fauna and breath-taking scenic beauty.
Note: Zero Point is under BSF and the visit is subject to permission.read less
Today we visit Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir – a holy shrine honouring Indian army soldier, folk hero and saint Baba Harbhajan Singh. Later we visit Tsomgo Lake – a high altitude scenic lake considered to be sacred by the Sikkimese. In the evening, we have some free time to explore the nightlife and casinos of Gangtok on our own.
Note: Foreigners and NRI's are restricted to visit Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir as per Government regulations.read less
Today early morning we visit Tiger Hill to enjoy a mesmerizing sunrise on the Kanchenjunga Ranges. Followed by a visit to Batasia Loop, Ghoom Monastery, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (HMI), Zoological Park and Tenzing Rock. Later we visit the Tea Estates where we get to click photos in the tea garden as well as taste local Darjeeling Tea. In the evening, we enjoy some free time for shopping.read less
1. Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
2. Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
3. Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
4. Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
5. All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
6. All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
7. Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
8. Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
1. Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
2. TCS (5% or 10%) is applicable on GST inclusive price for international tour.
3. Any increase in Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
4. Any upgradation in hotel room category
5. Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
6. Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
7. Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
8. Cost of insurance for 60 years and above
9. Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
10. Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
11. Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
12. To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group for joining and leaving guests
13. Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
In case client wishes to prepone /postpone his or her travel dates, we request you to kindly reach us 15 days prior to journey date via e-mail/SMS.
The customers can prepone /postpone their tour once without any additional charges (if intimated before 15 days of travel date in written). However postponing & preponing second time will attract additional charges.
Also note that few service providers (Hoteliers, Transporter etc.) may apply postpone/prepone charges even after meeting above requirement. In such cases postpone/prepone charges will deducted from the advance amount deposited.
In all prepone or postpone scenarios, the services and the costing will be subject to availability of Hotel/Volvo and season/off season time.
We do not accept any changes in plan within 15 days of travel date. However in rare cases like adverse climatic conditions or strikes, package can be postponed which will be intimated to you beforehand.
The validity to utilize your Advance payment in prepone/postpone scenarios is 1 Year from the date of advance payment.
The advance payment and the invoice Number allotted to you, are transferable i.e. you can pass on your booking to any of your friends/ relatives. (Please Note: In order to transfer your booking you must meet the above terms and conditions first).
If you Cancel your Holiday
31 days or more before date of departure : 20% of total cost
16 - 30 days before date of departure : 50% of total cost
15 days or less before date of departure : 100% of total cost