Varanasi is a city in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh dating to the 11th century B.C. Regarded as the spiritual capital of India, the city draws Hindu pilgrims who bathe in the Ganges River’s sacred waters and perform funeral rites. Along the city's winding streets are some 2 read more
Tour Guests will arrive at Varanasi Airport as per their Scheduled flight. Upon arrival they will meet HOLIDAYPACK tour manager at the airport and proceed to hotel. In the evening we take a boat ride at Dashashwamedh Ghat and witness Ganga Arati. Then we have a short Meet & Greet session.read less
Today we proceed to visit Prayagraj- a beautiful city situated at the confluence of the Rivers Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswati. Upon arrival at Prayagraj, we visit Anand Bhavan- the former residence of Nehru family which has now been transformed into a museum showcasing various artefacts and articles of the era of Independence movement in India, Allahabad fort- It was built by Emperor Akbar in 1583. The fort stands on the banks of the Yamuna near the confluence with the river Ganges. It is the largest fort built by Akbar. Laying Hanuman Temple-The shrine is an underground pit which houses an enormous image of Lord Hanuman in a lying position. Further we enjoy boat ride in Triveni sangam.read less
Today we visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple - one of the 12 Jyotilinga, Bharat Mata Temple- displays a map of Undivided India, Banaras Hindu University- formerly Central Hindu College, is a public central university, Sankat Mochan Mandir- dedicated to the Hindu God Hanuman, Birla Mandir- known as the Birla Temple because it is built by the Birla Group of Industries, Tulsi Manas Temple- a temple with great historical and cultural importance in Hinduism, Kaal Bhairav Temple- one of the oldest Shiva temples in Varanasi. In the evening we enjoy Rickshaw ride. Then we haves free time for shopping.read less
Today morning we visit Aassi Ghat to enjoy Sunrise, then we walk through Akhadas of Varanasi. Later we proeed to Proceed to Sarnath- a very important place of pilgrimage for Buddhists, the place where Buddha gave his first sermon. Here we visit Dhamek Stupa, Sarnath Archaeological Museum- famous for the four headed lion that was once on top of the Ashoka Pillar, Tibetan Buddhist Monastery- The peaceful and traditional Monastery. Then we proceed back to Varanasi en route visit Sarai Mohana village known for its silk weaving and craftsmanship.read less
1. Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
2. Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
3. Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
4. Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
5. All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
6. All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
7. Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
8. Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
1. Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
2. TCS (5% or 10%) is applicable on GST inclusive price for international tour.
3. Any increase in Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
4. Any upgradation in hotel room category
5. Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
6. Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
7. Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
8. Cost of insurance for 60 years and above
9. Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
10. Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
11. Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
12. To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group for joining and leaving guests
13. Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
In case client wishes to prepone /postpone his or her travel dates, we request you to kindly reach us 15 days prior to journey date via e-mail/SMS.
The customers can prepone /postpone their tour once without any additional charges (if intimated before 15 days of travel date in written). However postponing & preponing second time will attract additional charges.
Also note that few service providers (Hoteliers, Transporter etc.) may apply postpone/prepone charges even after meeting above requirement. In such cases postpone/prepone charges will deducted from the advance amount deposited.
In all prepone or postpone scenarios, the services and the costing will be subject to availability of Hotel/Volvo and season/off season time.
We do not accept any changes in plan within 15 days of travel date. However in rare cases like adverse climatic conditions or strikes, package can be postponed which will be intimated to you beforehand.
The validity to utilize your Advance payment in prepone/postpone scenarios is 1 Year from the date of advance payment.
The advance payment and the invoice Number allotted to you, are transferable i.e. you can pass on your booking to any of your friends/ relatives. (Please Note: In order to transfer your booking you must meet the above terms and conditions first).
If you Cancel your Holiday
31 days or more before date of departure : 20% of total cost
16 - 30 days before date of departure : 50% of total cost
15 days or less before date of departure : 100% of total cost